Full course description
The purpose of this course is to become familiar with and understand the importance of following a standardized recipe.
After completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- List the benefits of using standardized recipes.
- Identify the components of a standardized recipe.
- Discuss the structure and function of standardized recipes.
- Identify the creditable components per serving of the recipe.
- Explain the differences between volume vs weight measurements, identify when they are to be used, and select the correct tools to measure them.
- Practice how to scale a recipe to the desired quantity.